This He reasons 'Father' Windows Leave Microsoft This He reasons 'Father' Windows Leave Microsoft - bhenet technology
Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » This He reasons 'Father' Windows Leave Microsoft

This He reasons 'Father' Windows Leave Microsoft

Written By skill tukang on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 | 10:15 AM


Microsoft rocked by the shocking news of the resignation from the position of President Steven Sinofsky Windows and Windows Live. After a silence, the father of 'Windows' is finally spoke about his decision to leave office that has long made his name.
Microsoft, Windows Live, Windows 8/RT, Windows surfice, President Steven Sinofsky, Steven Sinofsky, Father Windows

Sinofsky was forced to open his mouth as more negative speculation about his resignation related news. He
candidly provide email to all Microsoft employees.

"Some may have heard speculation about my decision., However I can assure you that this is my personal choice, it does not reflect any speculation or theory menenai me, opportunity, company or leadership," he said, as bheNET from Mashable, Wednesday ( 14.11.2012).

"After working and get the science for 23 years at Microsoft, I want to find new experiences with what I can to develop yourself." he said.

Here's the complete Sinofsky farewell letter that was sent with the subject "RE: Windows Leadership Changes,"


With the availability of Windows 8/RT and Surface, I decided it was time for me to take a step back from the responsibility at Microsoft. I always look at the gap between the product cycle at Microsoft as an opportunity to reflect and look forward, and that goes for me too.

After more than 23 years working for various Microsoft products, I have decided to leave the company, looking for new opportunities to build more experience. I'm excited to build a strong product as before and I am looking forward to focusing energy and creativity along the same lines.

New Windows, the Microsoft partnership and the rest of the industry, products and services team has completed its work in introducing a new era of Windows computing. It was an amazing experience to be part of a generational change in unique products such as Windows, which is achieved with undeniable elegance. Building on the Windows interface, superior design and utility for a new era PC. With Store, Internet Explorer, Outlook.com, SkyDrive and more, each leading the way, this experience is connected to cloud services were amazing.

We can reflect on the project as a remarkable achievement for each of us and for the team.

It is impossible to calculate what I have received over the years I was at Microsoft. I was amazed by the professionalism and generosity of all the people. I had the good fortune to work with at this awesome company. I am extraordinarily grateful.

I always promised myself when the time is right to come to me to change the direction, not like one of my blog posts are brief famous. In short this announcement only features.

Some might see a bit of chatter speculating about the decision or time. I can assure you that no one can become a reality because this is a personal choice which does not reflect any speculation or theories that might read about me, the opportunity, the company or its leadership.

As I always believe in making room for a new leader as soon as possible, this announcement is effective immediately and I will assist in the transition.

I'm super excited for the future of the team and the Microsoft.

With the deepest respect,

Steven Sinofsky
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. bhenet technology - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template